Shopping Trip

So remember that shopping trip I told you guys about?  Here's what I got...

I got this skirt/shorts.  It's shorts in the back but a skirt in the front!  How fun!?  I also thought the pattern was so fun and summery. 
-From Topshop-


I got this (fancier) crop top that I cant wait to wear with a maxi skirt one night out.  Its a simple pattern with royal blue in it (that you cant really see in the picture) which gives it some color.  
-From Nordstrom-


Here is a white textured skirt with a scalloped edge that is super comfy (and is the only reason why I bought it).  I actually wore it on Easter.  It's white so I can wear it with anything.
-From Topshop-


Here's this awesome dress that I got that fits like a glove since it's made from a spandex-y fabric.  I'm in love with the pattern, especially because its roses and my middle name is Rose, and the color combination.
-From Topshop-

Let me know what you guys think on what I bought!

Comments

  1. Love the haul!!! How will you wear that dress??! And I need that skort

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't plan on dressing it up too much since the print is so busy. Probably some cute wedge sandals.

      Delete

Post a Comment