Spring Colors

Hey all,

It's still not real warm here in NJ.  Today was around 70 degrees so I'm still in capri mode.  

I wore these awesome patterned pants that were super comfy and cute!  I found these at J-Crew, on sale, and they just happened to be my size...love those great finds!

To add some color I wore a neon yellow t-shirt.  I didn't want to wear a navy blue or white shirt that matched perfectly because I thought the bright color would be more playful and not as formal for school.  

For our cold mornings here I topped it off with a navy blazer and some super comfortable and easy Sperry's.

I love this outfit because it's very comfortable, which makes it very practical, but can definitely be dressed up if need be!
















Shirt: J-Crew
Pants: J-Crew
Blazer: Zara
Shoes: Sperry

Comments