Leather Lovin'

Photographs by Liz
~T-Shirt: Aritzia (similar), Denim Shirt: Nordstrom (similar), Skirt: Loft (similar), Shoes: Sam Edelman~
Hello!
One of my favorite things is a b&w combo, but it's even better when there are leather details!  Leather is my favorite, it always adds chic and edge to an ensemble.  I went with a simple black and white look on this spring day because I didn't want to take attention away from this awesome leather skirt.  Here I decided to wear my studded Sam Edelman slip-on ones to add some hardware to the look.  I always get worried that I am going to look super fancy when I wear a dress or skirt so one way I keep them casual is wearing sneakers with them.  Its the best because then I'm comfortable too!!
Thanks for reading, have a good weekend :)





Love Not My Mothers Closet? Then you can’t miss it on: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram & Google+ !

Comments

  1. Love love love this outfit!! You look amazing girl, thanks for sharing:)

    xo
    www.charltonlee.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! Your leather skirt is too cute!

    xo,
    Jessica
    www.fortheloveofbubbly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking for a leather skirt forever that I like and this one seems to be a really great option! I love the look of denim and leather together.

    Jenni // The Beautiful Little Fools

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenni! This skirt is super comfy and fits really well!! Definitely consider it :)

      Ciao, Gab

      Delete
  4. I love this leather look on you! So cute!

    Chelsea
    Ginger Side of Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is gorgeous!

    thesarcasticwasian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes are so cool!

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are super comfortable too!! One of my faves :) thanks for reading!

      Ciao, Gab

      Delete
  7. White top looks great on you. Amazing leather skirt as well... it fits you well!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thanks :) black and white never fails!

      Ciao, Gab

      Delete
  8. So pretty comfy grily outfit! I love your hair and you have really beautiful smile!:)
    xxM
    http://sunstreetbymonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is all those things!! Thank you, thank you Monica!!

      Ciao, Gab

      Delete
  9. Loving the casual look:) gorgeous

    www.mycitymylondon.me

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your Celine sunnies - i've been debating getting those for a while! Cute outfit!

    x
    Mindy

    www.kindofluxe.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The skirt is very chic! I love your casual outfit!
    https://missgrey.ro/blog/ce-purtam/rochii-cocktail-din-dantela-cum-le-accesorizezi/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty outfit! Look very comfortable and chic for a summer day!
    http://talis.ro/evening/caroline-dress/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment