VEGAS

Hey Guys!
For today’s look I pulled inspiration from the gorgeous Las Vegas hotels.  I styled a day and a night look.  During the day I would be hanging by the pool and then head out to the clubs at night.
#Ultimatevegasoutfit

Day:
For my day look I decided on a black mesh Victoria's Secret bathing suit.  I chose black because it is classic yet sophisticated with the mesh detail.  I added some more fun to the outfit with this crochet fringe cover-up and glittered flipflops.
~Bathing Suit: Victoria's Secret (similar), Cover-up: Nordstrom (similar), Flip flops: Tory Burch~

Night:
For my night look I chose the classic LBD.  I loved this one because of the bandage detailing on the sides.  I kept the jewelry and shoes very simple and complimented the hardware on my dress with the hardware on my bag.
~Dress: Express, Bag: Nordstrom, Shoes: Steve  Madden~




Thanks for stopping by! Happy Friday :)
Love Not My Mothers Closet? Then you can’t miss it on: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram & Google+ !

Comments

  1. Amazing styling for every occasion in Vegas Gab, I love everything!:)
    Happy weekend!
    xxM
    http://sunstreetbymonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gorgeous! I like very much your swimsuit! Thank you for pictures!
    Please take a tour on my fashion blog MissGrey.ro, you will not regret it!
    https://missgrey.ro/blog/despre-rochii/rochii-de-bal-ce-modele-se-poarta-toamna-aceasta/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Izabel! I will definitely take a look.

      Ciao, Gab

      Delete
  3. Perfect dress-up in pool. Very beautiful to see you with nature. You are looking awesome with black dresses. I also like t shirt bra one of my favorite . I love to read this blog as it brings vast knowledge and experience. Keep up updating the post regularly.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment