Athleisure

Hey Guys!

Happy New Year! Last semester was really busy for me so I didn't get much opportunity to shoot looks but this year is going to be much different!  Speaking of this year and different, athleisure is taking on a huge meaning in 2016...it's all over bloggers and celebrities (some of my favorites being Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid), so I decided to dedicate a post to just that.  Athleisure is my go-to on a busy day when I want to be comfortable while running around.  In this post I'm wearing one of my favorites super comfy Zella Leggings and Nike top.  On a busy day I will usually start my errands right after the gym so this is what I would wear to the gym. I paired these basic pieces with my stylish and sporty bomber jacket and Nike Flyknit sneakers.

Scroll down to get the details of my look!


~Top: Nike, Leggings: Zella, Sneakers: Nike, Jacket: Pacsun (yes, mine is from the men's department), similar, Sunglasses: Rayban~

Another one of my favorite comfy items are these Public-Proof Pajama Pants from Betabrand.  Athleisure is going to be a huge trend in the new year so you should definitely stop by the Betabrand website and check out their super comfortable and cute clothes.  Their pants are some of my favorite products so check them out here.  You really can't go wrong with their awesome Model Citizen program either!!

Happy Friday!

Love Not My Mothers Closet? Then you can’t miss it on: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram & Google+ !

Comments

  1. these would be great for Hoboken - style me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Contact me and maybe we can set up a meeting :)
      Ciao, Gab

      Delete
  2. Cool winter outfit! I like so much your sport style!
    Greetings from MissGrey.ro Romania!
    https://missgrey.ro/blog/despre-rochii/rochii-rosii-scurte-sarbatoreste-de-dragobete-cu-tinute-feminine/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sport style! Nice sport shoes!
    Greetings from MissGrey.ro Romania!
    https://missgrey.ro/ro/rochii/rochie-de-ocazie-neagra-din-dantela-fina-cu-volane-naty/522

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute winter dress. I'm finding a online store to buy this clothes online store to buy this clothes

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so amazing to see you on tours. I love your outfit. You are looking so polished , so adorable and stylish . I also love polished fashionable dresses like Black trench coat women . It's my favorite. But you people are so amazing and looking so pretty. i love tours with friends also. It's an amazing idea and I appreciate it .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello dear you a re a great sportiv! You casual sport outfit is perfect for a winter day!
    MissGrey.ro
    http://notmymotherscloset.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment