My Airport Look

~Pants: American Eagle, Shirt: Forever 21 (similar), Shoes: Chanel, Hat: From a boutique in Ridgewood (similar)~

Hey Everyone!
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile I've been pretty busy with prepping for college and then last week I went away to Aruba.  I have lots of outfit pictures from my trip so that's what you'll be seeing over the next few days or so.  

To start off the vacation posts here is my airport look on the way over there.  I kept it simple in jeans and a black shirt.  I wore boyfriend jeans because they are super comfy (and as you already know, my go-to item), and my Chanel espadrilles.  This black shirt is super simple and plain from the front but has an opening in the back to give it some flavor.  Of course I HAD to bring my fedora to the islands but I couldn't fit it in my suitcase so I topped the outfit off with that.  A super simple and comfy look that has its own flare.  

You don't always have to wear sweatpants to the airport in order to be comfortable on the plane.  You can wear a pair of stretchy jeans, or boyfriend jeans because they are baggy and easy to move in, or track pants--they could even be leather!  Then from there you dress it up with accessories such as a fedora, some bangles, a long chain necklace...these are all easy to travel with because they aren't constraining and you can move around with them on, which is key in an airport.  
Try it next time you travel!


Love Not My Mothers Closet? Then you can’t miss it on: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Networked Blogs, Instagram & Google+ !

Comments