MY FAVE: Layering Necklaces

So, one of my favorite things is layered necklaces.  I have so many necklaces it's hard to get around to wearing them all so one thing I like to do is layer them.  One reason this is cool is because you can make so many different combinations of necklaces.  You can mix and match different combinations to go with any/every outfit and all of them can have a different vibe.  You can layer statement necklaces to make a statement, layer dainty ones just to simply accessorize an outfit, or mix them together and have some statement pieces and some dainty ones.

One company I love is Dylanlex.  They put together all different statement necklaces to make it one necklace but it still looks layered.  There stuff is a little expensive but I am definitely saving up to treat myself to one of these beauties.  I think they are so pretty and a cool way to dress up something as simple as a plain white t-shirt.

Head over to my Pinterest board to get inspiration and ideas on layering necklaces.





A Dylanlex Necklace






























One way I layer my necklaces

Love Not My Mothers Closet? Then you can’t miss it on: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Networked Blogs, Instagram & Google+ !

Comments