Comfy, Casual, Chic


Photographs by Sabrina
~Jacket: Topshop (similar), T-Shirt: J.Crew, Pants: Banana Republic, Sneakers: Nike~
Hi!
Here's a casual outfit I wore this week.  I was feeling lazy so I wore these 'fashionable' sweatpants (as I like to call them).  It was actually 60 degrees!!! So I just wore this effortless tee from J. Crew (which makes me feel culturally diverse) and my favorite leather jacket (which I can't wait to be able to wear again).  And of course, nothing more comfortable than these Roshe Runs.  You can totally be casual, comfy, and chic all at once!
Enjoy the weekend, thanks for reading :)





Love Not My Mothers Closet? Then you can’t miss it on: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Networked Blogs, Instagram & Google+ !

Comments

  1. I love this casual look. The leather jacket is so structured and sharp, and the sweats make it easy to wear and cozy.

    xo, j

    www.bornfancy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I agree, and the sweats are super comfy and cute, you should try them! :)
      Ciao, Gab

      Delete
  2. I'm loving your mirrored sunnies, such a fun piece!!

    XO Courtney
    www.colormecourtney.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I agree, they totally add some color to any outfit :)
      Ciao, Gab

      Delete
  3. You are so pretty!! Loving it from head to toe, darling!!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment