Off Duty Denim



Photographs by Sabrina
~Jacket: Lord & Taylor (similar), Denim Shirt: Guess by Marciano (similar), Shirt: Abercrombie&Fitch, Jeans: Hudson, Sneakers: Steve Madden~

Hi all!
This was such a crazy week.  One day it was 18 degrees, the next it was 40 and then yesterday was a snowstorm!  Here's a look I wore on the warmer day.  I decided to keep a plain and simple color scheme.  Finally pulled these sneakers out from the bottom of my closet and wore them on this grey, wet day.  I layered my striped tee with a denim shirt and this fun sheep-y jacket (which resembles my sheep coat from topshop).  I wore this not so statement necklace just to add a little bling to the look.  To keep it super casual I topped it off with a black beanie.
Have a good weekend! Stay tuned for next week's outfit :)





Love Not My Mothers Closet? Then you can’t miss it on: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Networked Blogs, Instagram & Google+ !

Comments

Post a Comment