Gladiator Glam

Photographs by Sabrina
~Dress: Forever 21 (similar), Shoes: Steve Madden (similar)~

Hi Guys!
Here is an outfit I wore this summer.  I've had these sandals forever and needed to wear them so i decided to pair them with this dress.  This dress is one of my favorite finds from Forever 21!  I've had it for years and can always find a place to wear it.  The crochet around the stomach makes it super cool and comfy for a hot day and the pockets make it super practical.  Who doesn't love pockets in their dresses!!  I'm really into lipstick this summer so I added some color with an orange lipstick (even though it looks like red).

It's been a busy summer of working and interning so I apologize I haven't been able to post much this summer.  I go back to school in a few days where I will have a steady photographer so hopefully I can show you some cute fall looks I'm planning.
Thanks for reading!














































Love Not My Mothers Closet? Then you can’t miss it on: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram & Google+ !

Comments

  1. You are very elegant and feminine! I like your gladiator sandals! Cool outfit!
    Please make a tour on my fashion blog Talis.ro
    http://talis.ro/evening/cynthia-dress/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is a beautiful sprin outfit! Thank you for pictures!
    Greetings from MissGrey.ro Romania!
    https://missgrey.ro/blog/despre-rochii/reduceri-de-50-la-suta-la-rochiile-rosii-de-catifea/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is really appreciating and wonderful. I love this dresses. I also prefer a high-waisted denim shorts . It would be also so stunning and stylish. The booties are really excellent and awesome. I love the total outfit and really appreciating this one.Lovely post, please keep up updating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous sandals!
    MissGrey.ro
    https://missgrey.ro/blog/rochii-de-mireasa/nonconformistele-aleg-rochii-de-mireasa-scurte/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment