Hot Hot Hot Pink

Photos by Sabrina
~Dress: Nordstrom (similar), Necklace: Bauble Bar (similar), Shoes: Sigerson Morrison (similar)~

Hey Guys!
Here's a quick and easy outfit I'm loving for summer.  This simple black and white tank 
dress is super comfortable.  It's also nice and light for the summer heat.  To dress it up I added a statement necklace and lipstick for some pop of color.  Red lipstick is a classic, of course, but this hot pink color definitely steals my heart.  It's a little more fun and young for the summer months. I'm obsessed with it!  This outfit is so easy to throw on for work.  Just add a black heel and you're ready to go!

Thanks for reading :)  Happy Friday! 




Love Not My Mothers Closet? Then you can’t miss it on: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram & Google+ !

Comments

  1. This dress is definetely my kind of style too! Is very cic!
    Greeting and inspiration from MissGrey.ro
    https://missgrey.ro/ro/rochii/rochie-andra-neagra/391

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment