Conservative, yet Classy

Photographer: Peter Vergara (check out more of his work here!)

 ~Dress: Gypsy Warrior (similar), Shoes: Bebe (similar), Earrings: Loft (similar)~
___________________________

Hello All!
The time has finally come for a new post...
Here's what I wore to a Christmas Formal we had with our building.  I wanted to wear something conservative and classy so I wore a black midi dress.  The fact that I didn't have a lot of skin showing made it conservative but its form fit made it sexy.  This is one thing I love about this dress.  I went light on the jewelry and just wore my new double-sided pearl earrings (that I'm obsessed with) and red lips to add some Christmas cheer and class.  It was a really minimalistic/easy look... definitely one of my faves.  
Happy Holidays!
Love Not My Mothers Closet? Then you can’t miss it on: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Networked Blogs, Instagram & Google+ !

Comments