'tis the season for Holiday Outfits




As the holidays approach I have been thinking about holiday outfits and what I should wear this year.  I turn to decorations for inspiration.  There are so many ways to show your holiday spirit in an outfit.  
Of course you can wear the staple Christmas colors, green and red, or accent your outfit with those colors, however, another way I show my holiday spirit is with SEQUINS!  I rarely wear sequins throughout the year because I never have a practical place for them so during the holidays is a perfect time!!!  You can wear sequined anything...dress, pants, shirt.  You can even accessorize your outfit with a sequin scarf, belt, or a simple sweater with sequin elbow patches.

Over the weekend I purchased sequin track pants which I cannot wait to wear during the holidays.  I have not decided how I am going to style them yet.  I guess you will have to wait until Christmas! Stay posted.

There are also so many alternatives other than sequins.  You can also wear stockings to make an outfit more interesting.  Take a looks at my 'Christmas Outfits' board on Pinterest for more ideas!




Love Not My Mothers Closet? Then you can’t miss it on: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Networked Blogs, Instagram & Google+ !

Comments