Taking off in style!

 ~Jeans: American Eagle, Sweater: Abercrombie & Fitch, Shoes: Sam Edelman~

Hello!
So as some of you may know from my Instagram, I am in Punta Cana!  Here is what I wore to the airport...these jeans because they are super comfy and stretchy, and I can never turn down a chance to wear ripped jeans.  I layered this sweater because I am always cold on planes but I was also able to take it off when I arrived to meet the heat.  Then for accessories I wore some bangles, and this new fringe bag, which was awesome to travel with because it actually holds a lot.  Lastly, couldn't forget my fedora!  This look was super easy to travel in...I promise, you really can travel in style!!!

































Love Not My Mothers Closet? Then you can’t miss it on: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Networked Blogs, Instagram & Google+ !

Comments

Post a Comment