Burgundy, Booties, & Bling

Photographs by Liz
~Coat: Aritzia (similar), Sweater: Abercrombie&Fitch (similar), Jeans: Guess (similar), Boots: Nordstrom (similar), Necklaces: Juicy Couture & Nordstrom~

Hi Friends,
Here's an outfit I wore the other day.  It is still super cold in NY so I'm still wearing sweaters and (faux) fur coats.  I scored these cute little booties on sale at Nordstrom a little while ago but haven't gotten a chance to wear them because of the snow.  I'm wearing my favorite Guess coated jeans and I jazzed it up with some necklaces...I've realized that I haven't worn any jewelry this winter.  It's hard to when you wear so many layers, LOL.  As spring starts to make an appearrance I'll definitely be wearing more jewelry and accessories.
Thanks for reading :) and stay tuned for next weeks post!



Love Not My Mothers Closet? Then you can’t miss it on: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Networked Blogs, Instagram & Google+ !

Comments

  1. Amazing post! Those layered necklaces look perfect together, so pretty!

    XO Courtney
    www.colormecourtney.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! They are some of my favorites!! :)
      Ciao, Gab

      Delete

Post a Comment