Nothing Sheepish About This Coat



 Photographs by Liz Clark
~Coat: Topshop, Sweater: Free People, T-Shirt: Splendid, Jeans: Gap, Boots: Kuba~

Hi Friends!
The weather is dreadful in NY.  It's sunny but extremely cold and slushy from the snow :/.  Here I'm wearing my new snow boots which I am in love with! They have fur that lines the inside which keeps my feet super warm, especially walking around campus.  Definitely a great buy!

I was feeling lazy so I threw on a t-shirt with this Free People wool sweater.  I bought it a few years ago and it's one of my go-to pieces because it's effortless! The colors are subtle with a hint of red.  Perfect for a frigid day.

Here is my faux fur sheep coat that keeps me sooo incredibly warm on campus.  Its super soft and cozy! One of my favorites this winter.

Stay tuned for more posts this week.

Also, today is my birthday! Follow my Instagram account @Notmymotherscloset to stay updated on my exciting day!
Thanks for reading :)



Love Not My Mothers Closet? Then you can’t miss it on: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Networked Blogs, Instagram & Google+ !

Comments