Layers on Layers on Layers

Photography by Liz Clark

~Coat: Topshop, Blazer: Zara (similar), Flannel: American Eagle (similar), T-shirt: Aritzia, Jeans: Gap, Boots: Stuart Weitzman~

Today I mastered the art of layering.  Winters in NYC are COLD and a really good way to keep warm (and one of the only ways) is to layer up.  I started off with a simple tee, then added on a flannel and topped it off with a blazer.  This is one of my favorite blazers because it's not some same old black blazer...it has leather sleeves!  This gives the classic piece an edgy twist and I love it.  These Stuart Weitzman boots have really been keeping me warm since they protect majority of my legs form the wind.  I topped off the black and white look with a leopard belt since a little leopard can never hurt.  And lastly, I kept myself super cozy in my favorite Topshop coat.

Thanks for reading :)

















































Love Not My Mothers Closet? Then you can’t miss it on: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Networked Blogs, Instagram & Google+ !

Comments

Post a Comment