Leather & Leopard

Photographs by Sabrina
~Shirt: Nordstrom (similar), Jacket: Topshop (similar), Jeans: Gap, Shoes: Kenneth Cole~

Spring is springing! I am finally able to wear all my flats and muscle tees again!  I am wearing this single tank with some leather and hardware detailing on the shoulders, super easy and comfy.  I complimented the details with my fave leather jacket.  It was warm out but windy which made it really cool so the leather jacket was really comfortable.  

What's better than to pair black and leather with some leopard?!  I wore these Kenneth Cole sneakers to add some texture to the look.  I've had an obsession with slip on sneakers since last spring.  They are always comfortable and if you find a cool pair, they can always add something sophisticated to the outfit while still keeping it casual.  If you don't have a pair already you definitely need them in your closet!!

Have a good weekend :)

 





Love Not My Mothers Closet? Then you can’t miss it on: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Networked Blogs, Instagram & Google+ !

Comments

  1. Ooh, what a cool look! Great shoes!! Have a great week sweet girl:)

    xo
    www.charltonlee.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous! Totally loving your shoes and your jacket :)

    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. They are my favorites! Super comfortable too. Thank you!!

      Delete
  4. Is a cute casula outfit and you look very good!
    Inspiration and greetings from MissGrey.ro
    https://missgrey.ro/blog/despre-rochii/pregateste-te-pentru-toamna-cu-rochiile-din-dantela-cu-maneca-lunga/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment