Shop Till You Drop


Hi!
So recently I was contacted by my sisters friend who loved my style and wanted to go shopping to buy some new clothes for her trip to London.  Me being the shopoholic that I am loved this idea! So I learned a little bit about her style and what kind of items she was looking for for her trip.  I was able to find Laura some fabulous pieces!  They fit her well, looked great on her figure and complexion, AND were affordable!  That's what fashion is about anyway, isn't it?  Not only being able to express yourself through the clothes you wear but also being able to dress your body...and a budget fits somewhere in between the two.

If you have an upcoming occasion, want to freshen up your wardrobe, or even need help cleaning it out, CONTACT ME! I would love to help!! 

Don't forget to take a look below at some of the pictures from our shopping trip!
P.S. one advantage is that I carry all your shopping bags for you :)

    Before                                                                                             After           


 











 




Love Not My Mothers Closet? Then you can’t miss it on: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram & Google+ !

Comments

  1. great stuff! let me know when you are in London town:)

    www.mycitymylondon.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these looks are so cute! You found her some great stuff!

    xo,
    Jessica
    www.fortheloveofbubbly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to shop, especially now, when summer is here!
    Online shopping should be a great alternative, especially if u like to discover amazing creations. I have discovered Talis, L'atelier creatif and already bought ALOT:)

    http://talis.ro/evening/caroline-dress/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds awesome, I will have to check it out!!

      Ciao, Gab

      Delete
  4. Thank you for sharing your opinion. I love to shop from online store for men & women. I usually use the boutiqueken

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment