Transforming Boyfriend Jeans Day to Night

{Photographs by Sabrina}

Boyfriend jeans are one of my favorite items in my closet for the specific reason that you can wear them with anything and for many different occasions - daytime, nighttime, airport, the list goes on.  So I decided to show you guys how I would style them from day to night.  In both looks I used very basic tops and dressed the outfit with accessories and texture.

~Sweater: Abercrombie&Fitch (similar), Vest: H&M (similar), Jeans: American Eagle, Shoes: Sam Edelman (similar), Hat: Topshop~
For my daytime look I went for comfort in this grey sweater and fur vest from h&m.  I added some fun accessories like the hat and layered necklaces.  In order to keep it casual and chic I paired the outfit with these studded Sam Edelman sneakers.




________________________________________________________________________

To transform into my nighttime look, I simply put on a graphic tee, a blazer, and dressed it up with some accessories.  A statement necklace is always a good way to dress up a quiet ensemble and red lips is a good way to add a splash of color.  I paired this snakeskin purse to add some texture to the outfit and kept the shoes simple with a good ole pair of black booties
~Top: Abercrombie&Fitch (similar), Blazer: Zara (similar), Necklace: Jcrew, Bag: Gap, Booties: Aldo~





























I always want to hear what my readers think so don't forget to comment and leave your thoughts!
Have a good weekend :*
Love Not My Mothers Closet? Then you can’t miss it on: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Networked Blogs, Instagram & Google+ !

Comments

  1. Absolutely lovely jeans! I love your casual style!
    Please take a look on my online magazine MissGrey.ro
    https://missgrey.ro/blog/despre-rochii/cum-poate-o-rochie-neagra-lunga-sa-iti-asigure-o-aparitie-de-invidiat/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment