Faux is the Way To Go



 Photos by my BFF Liz Clark

~Jacket and Hat: Abercrombie & Fitch (similar), Shirt: Forever 21 (similar), Jeans: Gap, Boots: Cole Haan~

I wore this outfit yesterday.  Since Juno hit, the sidewalks have been filled with slush so I opted for these black booties from Cole Haan that are waterproof!  They have been one of my favorites since last winter, when I got them.  I was feeling lazy so I just threw on this striped gray shirt with some black jeans (these are actually capris but I kept my ankles warm with a cute pair of ruffled socks).  To dress it up I wore this new faux fur coat and to add some color I picked this red beanie, which coincidentally matched my nails :).
Thanks for reading!




 




Love Not My Mothers Closet? Then you can’t miss it on: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Networked Blogs, Instagram & Google+ !

Comments

Post a Comment