My Favorites!






I'll get straight to the point now....HOLY KATE HUDSON! She looked absolutely stunning.  I loved the white dress with the cutouts.  One of my favorite thing about this dress was the ribbing on the sides, it gave the dress some bling and I don't think I would have liked the dress if it didn't have that.  I think it was a smart move to do minimal hair and jewelry with this dress.  It allows the dress to speak for itself and truly does't need any accessories at all.

Some of my other favorites were Emma Stone in the Lanvin romper.  I liked how she wore something different from everyone else.  At first I wasn't not crazy about the big bow in the back but it definitely grew on me and it gave the whole look more pizzazz.  I think it would have been a little boring and too quiet without the bow.

I also loved Allison Williams in her red Armani Prive` number.  I loved the layered and beaded look, the color is hot, and her short hair is perfect because it doesn't interfere with the dress.

Comment below!!! I'd love to hear your favorites and not-so-favorites too!
Love Not My Mothers Closet? Then you can’t miss it on: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Networked Blogs, Instagram & Google+ !

Comments