Ringing in 2015

~Dress: Gypsy Warrior, Shoes: Vince Camuto (similar)~

New Years came and went so fast! Then again, I guess it always does, lol.  I was really looking forward to wearing sequins this year except I couldn't find anything to wear in time for my trip!  So...of course...I went with the next best option...LEOPARD!  I found this dress and knew I wanted to wear it NYE.  The leopard print is so fun and bold, and the little bit of lace trim and open back is so flirty.  It was super comfortable also, which is always a plus. Since there was so much leopard I went simple with just two bracelets, one gold, one a pop of red.  Then, one of my favorites,  some lace up sandals.
I thought this was a fab alternative to sequins :)









Love Not My Mothers Closet? Then you can’t miss it on: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Networked Blogs, Instagram & Google+ !

Comments