SAG Awards


Here are my favorites from last nights SAG Awards...

in Givenchy
Julianne Moore stuns in this green dress.  I would have never chosen something like this for myself but it looks incredible with her complexion and hair. What a great color for her.  I love the beading and how it spreads out at the bottom. Gorgeous!

 in Elie Saab
No words for Lupita Lyong'o...I thought I loved her dress last year but this time she has out done herself.  The colors are magnificent.  The black stripes even out the colors making sure they are not too bright.  Her hair is also perfect.  The braids add a little pizzazz but it is still simple.  Definitely a good choice to no jewelry.  Well done Lupita!

in Balenciaga
I adore this blush number on Felicity Jones.  The color goes so well with the elegant, lady-like silhouette.  I like how all the focus is on the criss-cross shoulders.  Her teardrop earrings are just enough bling.  Lovely look!

What were your favorites from last night? Comment below :)
Love Not My Mothers Closet? Then you can’t miss it on: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Networked Blogs, Instagram & Google+ !

Comments