a little PARTY never killed nobody

Hello everyone!
Last night I had a graduation party with friends and family and it was a lot of fun.  I loved being surrounded by all the people close to my heart.  I went with an easy summer sundress and wedges.  I fell in love with the crochet work on the neckline of this dress and these Stuart Weitzman wedges are my favorite this summer because they're super comfortable.  I accessorized with a gold cuff and some hoop earrings.

Cutting my cake 



                        Me and my parents

Love a dress with pockets 




Me and my sisters                      


 Love the crochet detail on the neckline 


~Dress: Lord & Taylor, Shoes: Start Weitzman~

Love Not My Mothers Closet? Then you can’t miss it on: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Networked Blogs, Instagram & Google+ !

Comments