NMMC Graduates!


~ Dress: Ann Taylor, Shoes: Nine West (similar), Watch: Michael Kors (similar), Bracelets: Nordstrom (similar) ~


I graduated high school last Friday.  I remember when I was a freshman and everyone would tell me "It goes by so fast" and I never believed them until now.  It's so true! It's unbelievable how fast high school goes by.

I wore a simple, elegant black and white dress.  Black and white is such a classic color combination which is why it's one of my favorites and of course one of my go-to's.  I accented the outfit with gold jewelry and wore simple black wedges.


Me with my brother and parents before graduation


Me with my four best friends 




Love Not My Mothers Closet? Then you can’t miss it on: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Networked Blogs, Instagram & Google+ !

Comments