Camo Casual


Hi Guys-
Sorry I haven't posted lately...I had a busy week last week prepping for graduation.  I have a lot of upcoming graduation parties so you'll be seeing a little nicer/fancier outfits.

Here's an outfit I wore last week for a quick errand day with my mom.  It's been so hot recently so I want to wear the coolest things possible.  A light t-shirt and shorts.  That's what I wore here layered with a camo vest.

My "Good Vibes" muscle tee is one of my favorites for this summer.  As I said, it's so light and comfortable to wear in hot weather, but I can also dress it up or down, which makes it so versatile.











































Love Not My Mothers Closet? Then you can’t miss it on: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Networked Blogs, Instagram & Google+ !

Comments