BEARPAW STYLE


~ Shirt: Nordstrom (similar), Shorts: HudsonBelt: SimilarJacket: Nordstrom (similar), Shoes: Bearpaw ~


Hey Guys!

So I received these Bearpaw wedges to review a few weeks back and I havent gotten the chance to wear them until recently.

First, let me just say....I love them!!! They are the most comfortable wedges I have worn yet.  Second, I love the color!  They are blue and white floral but I love that the floral is so subtle because it makes them more of a neutral color.

I dressed them with a light, eyelet-ish tank top, shorts (to dress them down and make the outfit younger looking), and an army green jacket.  I was going for a more casual, laid back look so I added a braided belt to down-play the wedges.

For some sandal wedge inspiration visit our Pinterest board called "Wedge Inspo."  It really helped me to put together this outfit!!













Love Not My Mothers Closet? Then you can’t miss it on: Instagram, Facebook , Pinterest.  Blog Lovin and Twitter coming soon!

Comments