Daily Deal #2

Today's daily deal are Hunter rain boots! I have rain boots and they are so convenient. I wear them whenever it rains and I don't have to worry about ruining my shoes or making sure they don't get wet.

Hunter is having a sale and if you don't yet have rain boots I HIGHLY recommend you get them...especially now since they're on sale! Who doesn't love a sale?!  Their boots are usually $150 and above and now they are down to around $100, how great is that!!  To get your rain boots go to the Hunter website.
Some of my favorites are: 




I love the color blocking! ThIs is also one of my favorite color combinations for fall/winter.




I am absolutely in love with this pastel shade! It's super fun and can definitely be mixed and blend with a bunch of different colors!


I just love the English flag, it's one of my favorite trends and I find it to be a cute addition to any outfit.





I love this bright color especially in the shorter version because it's not too much to handle, it's just the right amount of colorfulness. 






Love Not My Mothers Closet? Then you can’t miss it on: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Networked Blogs, Instagram & Google+ !

Comments