Fordham Fun

 ~ Shirt: Nordstrom (similar) Pants: American Eagle Blazer: Topshop (similar) Shoes: Sam Edelman ~ 

Last week I had a one day orientation for freshman at Fordham.  My mom and I got to meet other incoming students and there parents and we got to hear a little bit about what next year will be like.  I'm super excited! But packing is going to be a lot of trouble...especially for a fashionista like me!

I was totally unsure on what to wear for this, so, what better than boyfriend jeans! Boyfriend jeans are my go-to whenever I don't have any ideas on what to wear or if I'm in a rush.  I kept it cool with a loose tank and sandals but then dressed it up with a white blazer.  




 

Love Not My Mothers Closet? Then you can’t miss it on: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Networked Blogs, Instagram & Google+ !

Comments

Post a Comment