Workwear

Shirt: J-Crew (similar)
Jacket: Topshop (similar)
Pants: Gap (similar)
Shoes: Steve Madden (similar)
Necklace: J-Crew Factory 

Hi everyone,
Today was the second day at my new internship and I just love being a working girl in the city!!  It's for a home and women's apparel company called Rani Arabella.  They specialize in gorgeous cashmere products made in Italy.  You should definitely check it out.

One thing I love about working is picking out all these cute business outfits.  Something that always works for me are stripes...I love stripes!  You can wear them with anything including patterns, florals, and solids.  Here I stuck to the classic black and white ensemble and touched it up with leopard and bling.

See...you really can make workwear chic and stylish!








Love Not My Mothers Closet? Then you can’t miss it on: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Networked Blogs, Instagram & Google+ !

Comments