Pink Me

Shirt: Nordstrom (similar)
Skirt: Topshop (similar)
Shoes: Tory Burch (similar)
Bag: H&M
_________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone-
Here's an outfit I wore to another one of my friends graduation parties.  It was a casual yard party so I didn't get too dressed up.  I wore this pink checkered skirt paired with a simple and casual white tank top.  Since the tank top has some braided detail on the back I went casual with accessories and just wore a watch, clutch, and flip flops.  

This is one of my favorite skirts for summer.  You can dress it up or down, and it is a vibrant pink that is so fun.





Love Not My Mothers Closet? Then you can’t miss it on: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Networked Blogs, Instagram & Google+ !

Comments